This Agreement was last modified on 16 March 2021.
Acceptance of Terms, etc
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and who have attained a minimum age of 18 (eighteen) years. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. As a minor if you wish to use or make any transaction on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by you through your parents or legal guardian. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
- Unless otherwise specified, the various products showcased on the Website are currently offered for sale in India only. We make no representation that such products will be sold or delivered in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website from outside India can do so on their own account and we shall not be responsible for any circumstances thereof.
- You confirm and agree that we and/or our vendor partners are the owners of the proprietary information made available to you through the Website and hereby retain all proprietary rights in the same.
- We may upload/publish/post any copyrighted information and materials on the Website, whether having copyright protection or not and whether bearing any trademark or not, or which may be identified as copyright or a trademark. You undertake not to post, copy, reproduce, manufacture, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use/exploit, sell or use such information or materials in any way, whether partly or fully, and for any purpose whatsoever.
Aamwalla uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. Aamwalla is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers.
Aamwalla is currently shipping all over India. Aamwalla understands how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition and on time; hence our team works round the clock to try and get your products across to you in the shortest timeframe possible.
All our products are shipped out between 1 – 3 working days depending on the products. In situations beyond Aamwalla’s control, there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Aamwalla will ensure delivery in the earliest possible timeframe.
As a policy, orders once placed cannot be cancelled. However, the whole order amount for the products ordered by you will be refunded if the order is lost or undelivered to your preferred location.
Aamwalla reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in a reasonable time.
When you visit Aamwalla.com, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, phone call, whatsapp or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
We may edit, delete, or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. Your continued participation in our program, visit and shopping on our site following our posting of a change notice or a new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Acknowledgment of Rights
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. we have provided the Website on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and “BEST EFFORTS” basis and grant no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, direct, indirect, statutory or otherwise with respect to the website or the result of the website (including all information and content contained therein), including any implied warranties of correctness, validity, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, merchantability or compatibility for a particular purpose or outcome or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the use of the Website will always be secured, uninterrupted, available, error-free or will meet your requirements or expectations, or that any defects in the Website or in the products offered from the Website will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Website at all times and the results of the use of the Website.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by us, are those of the respective Website users, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such users are solely responsible for such content. We do not (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us.
- From time to time, we may offer new features or tools which our Website users may experiment or experience. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind and may be modified or discontinued at our sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty clause shall apply with full force to such features and tools.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the use or non-use of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the website, result of using the website including, without limitation, damages for recommendation of the website, loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will we be liable for any liquidated or punitive damages in connection with the use or non-use of the website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, financial loss and/or any other damages resulting from therefrom.
Product Pricing and Description
The product price displayed on our Website represents the full retail price listed for the product itself. Such list price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Modifications to the Website
- Survival:Termination or suspension of your Website account shall not affect those provisions hereof that by their nature are intended to survive such termination or suspension.