Why Mangoes Are Most Popular Fruits In The World?
Talk about the most popular fruits in the world and mangoes will be in the top five list alongside bananas, apples and grapes. Despite being the seasonal fruits, mangoes manage to exist in the top most favorite fruits list in majority countries. What makes mangoes so special? Well, the credit shall be given to its attractive aroma, bright color, luscious texture and most importantly the taste. Mango lovers wait for summers only to hop on to the stock of farm fresh mangoes. If you desire to get your hands on farm fresh mangoes, then buy them online from AamWalla.com. Here the mangoes are not just of great quality, but they are also available for reasonable price tags. The site also has home delivery services on each order. India produces more than 1500 varieties of mangoes each other. Alongside being worlds most popular fruits, mangoes are also hailed as super fruits for its nutritional composition. Here find out why mangoes are most popular fruits in the world.
Aamwalla provides door-step delivery of Devgad Alphonso Mangoes. If you want to order mangoes online, just shop from aamwalla.com. The quality and taste of organic alphonso mangoes is just outstanding.
Also Read: How Long Mango Tree Takes To Bear Fruits
List of most popular fruits in the world:
As per several surveys in developed as well as developing countries, the list of most popular fruits in the world include:
Why Mangoes are one of the most popular fruits in the world?
Countries that produce largest quantity of mangoes every year include India, China, Thailand, Japan and few others. During the fiscal year 2020, volume of mango production in India accounted for around 21 million metric tons, this quantity surely signifies the love for this fruit all across the nation and outside. India is also among the top exporter of mango. Mangoes are tasty and sweet fruits. They have good dose of beta carotene, the antioxidant which can be converted in to Vitamin A by human body. It helps in keeping eyes, skin, teeth, hair and immune in good condition. Mangoes are loaded with vitamins B5, B6, C, E, K, dietary fiber, copper, folate, niacin, potassium, riboflavin, manganese, thiamine, magnesium alongside other nutritional elements. Scientist call these fruit as super fruits for all its extraordinary nutritional properties. Here below are a few reasons why mangoes are loved the most worldwide:
- Mangoes are available only during summers: Mangoes are summer fruits and thus they come in local markets only during the summers seasons. Many people wait for summers only to eat their favourite fruits stock home. Even if one doesn’t want to eat them, they prefer eating because of seasonal availability
- Mangoes are most attractive and tasty fruits on the earth: Talk about Hapus (Alphonso), Kesar, Langda, Chaunsa, Totapuri, Rajapur, these fruits are most attractive and tastiest mango varieties. Except for few varieties, almost all the mangoes are sweet and have unique taste
- Aroma of mango is unforgettable: The aroma of the mango is known for attacking people from far away. During summers one of the attractions in the markets are mangoes. The vendors need not spend hefty money to attract buyers/consumers, they just need to keep their mangoes stock open to allow the aroma cover whole market space
- Mangoes aid body in different ways: Mangoes are healthy in many different ways, when they are consumed in moderate condition. One can seek all the amazing health benefits by eating them fresh and in organic condition
- Mango has anti-cancer properties: As per the research, mango posses nutritional properties that fight against a few type of cancer cells. This is one more reason, why people can’t afford giving it a miss during summers
- Mango boosts immune system: Those suffering from week immune system, must prefer eating mangoes when they are in season. A healthy ripen mango can potentially replace one time’s meal and yet fulfill all your nutritional requirement
- Mango promotes skin and hair health: Those who want to promote their skin and hair conditions, can prefer eating mangoes in moderation. Mangoes are loaded with Vitamin C, which are known for promoting the health of hair and skin
For more such updates, stay hooked on to this space.