Where You Can Find The Best Organic Alphonso Mangoes
India is blessed with a broad set of mangoes courtesy of its diverse geography and a broad range of climate from Tropical wet, tropical dry, subtropical humid to montane. Mangoes are found in abundance because of the climate range. Some of the most loved varieties are Badami, langda, kesar, dasheri, Chausa, Lakshmanbhog, Gulab Khaas, and Fazli. However, there’s one variety of mangoes that is loved by all, we are talking about the undisputed king of mangoes: Alphonso, the fruit which has earned a respectable name because of its unique texture, aroma, pulp, and taste. Farm fresh organic mangoes are hard to source because the rising demand has lead to some of the unfair practices being undertaken to harvest the Alphonso mangoes and profit out of them. However, there’s always a way to cut through the crowd and noise to reach the destination, the same applies to searching for fresh Alphonso mangoes.
Let’s take a look at some of the places where you can get farm-fresh organic Alphonso mangoes or can buy mangoes online.
1. Bapat Farms, Pune: Bapat Farms grow and harvest the golden fruit at their orchard in Asond, Ratnagiri, along with cashews and other fruits. You collect your order from set points at Aundh Road, Paud Road, Deccan and Kalyani Nagar.
2. Aamwalla: When it comes to farm-fresh organic mangoes, you should not make any compromises. Aamwalla brings you the finest Devgad Alphonso mangoes from the farms in Devgadh, Maharashtra. For Aamwalla, quality and customer relations matter the most and that’s where it draws its strength from. Aamwalla does mangoes home delivery all over India. If you want to buy hapoos mangoes that are cheap yet authentic the place your order on the Aamwalla website or WhatsApp your order and get fresh mango delivered to your doorstep.
3. Farmer Uncle: Farmer Uncle is an online marketplace connecting individual farmers with customers. The brand has tied up with farmers from across the country and their portal offers a wide range of mango varieties. Options include banganapalli from Palakkad in Kerala and Alphonso mangoes from Ratnagiri, Madurai, and Gujarat.
4. Foodhall: The gourmet specialist also sells Alphonso mangoes. These organically grown mangoes are sourced from farms in Ratnagiri. Foodhall sources mangoes only from farmers who have Global G.A.P. Certification. Global G.A.P. is a trademark that is given to a farmer who follows a set of prescribed, good agricultural practices (G.A.P.). This international body’s aim is to promote safe and sustainable agriculture worldwide.
5. Mangopeti: Mangopeti is an online selling firm for Alphonso mangoes. The concept of Mangopeti germinated when the customers asked for the same great quality of Alphonso mangoes offered under the brand but without gift-packing. Their mangoes come straight from Devgad and Ratnagiri.